I finally took the leap!
I feel pretty confident that I've just created my first work that's worth a price tag! I just listed it for $10 on itch.io and the Unity asset store and I've already sold a copy! I'm hoping for several sales per day, but I honestly have no idea what to expect.
Anyways, here is the kit, the Modular Dungeon, not to be confused with my older kit, even though I borrowed a few of the original ideas I had.
I decided to go for an open top design for overhead view, but I still gave the kit a bit of height in places so it didn't seem too flat.
Most of the structural pieces use triplanar mapping in Unity, but any prop that can be moved is fully uv-mapped.
There are a few pieces that are higher polycount than I would like, but most pieces are pretty low-poly.
I designed everything to be able to be rigged, including hazards such as blade tracks and floor spikes.
I can't wait to see what people make with the new kit! It came out to 84 game-ready prefabs in total and they're all already set up for use in MAST, including thumbnails. I tried to be as thorough as possible with tons of testing. I hope it shows!